cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Perl

alejo24
Level 3
Partner

when try to install the agent of backup exec 2012 in a server with Red Hat 6.6 (santiago) show the following error: 

Can't locate strict.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .. /usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/opt/IBM/informix/bin:/opt/IBM/informix/bin:/root/bin ../ /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at ../installralus.pl line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ../installralus.pl line 2.

Any help, any recomendation?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Well looking at the BE 2012 compatibility list we seem to stop at 6.0 update 2

However looking at the BE 15 version, we go to 6.0 update 7 and then also switch to 7.0 update 1

So assuming these update numbers match what you have, it would appear that to be supported you need a newer version of Backup Exec.

alejo24
Level 3
Partner

why, if i have many other server with the same version of operating system and everything its okey.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Did  you patch that other server to Update 6 after you installed the agent where now you are trying to install the agent with Update 6 already installed?

alejo24
Level 3
Partner

why, if i have many other server with the same version of operating system and everything its okey.

alejo24
Level 3
Partner

No, I have the same installer for all servers (Red Hat 6.6) but that is the only server with error.