cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in the job window

sysyl
Level 3

Hello,

I have a problem since a lot of time. I have the problem on Backup Exec 2014 (SP0, SP1, SP2) but I think I already had the problem under Backup Exec 2012. I only have the problem on one server. The other server work correctly but idon't know what to do to correct it. Duplication column appears strangely and it' very difficult to read it. All the jobs on this server are showed like this and I also have the problem if I use a Backup Exec console on another computer which connect to this server.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Does changing the language of the UI to English help in the proper alignment of the text ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...this might be a cosmetic thing, but check out the Known Issues section to see if this is listed.

Thanks!

sysyl
Level 3

I ever searched and never found a similar issue.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...not perhaps your screen resolution that's compacting things?

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Does changing the language of the UI to English help in the proper alignment of the text ?

sysyl
Level 3

I will try to change the language. I just saw i have the same problem on other server but there is only the problem on the third column.

sysyl
Level 3

I change the language of the console on the remote admin computer. Change the language correct the display issue. I think there is an issue in the FR language.

Capture_0.JPG

RogerR
Level 3
Employee

As info - this issue is acknowledged in the following article:  

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH225670