cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release date for BE 20.4 updates/hotfixes

JuergenB
   VIP   

I would like to know,
when the next updates/hotfixes for BE 20.4 are scheduled.

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks

Jürgen

4 REPLIES 4

BlissDog
Level 2

I second that....a weekly hard boot of my backup server is required as my job keeps freezing the server.  Nobody wants to fix this??  I have support but fed up with the low grade tech support.  

Any day now never...they were working on "binaries" for me well there's obviously no rush and urgency there.  They expect you to deal with a crap piece of software and beta test for them with your production environment.  Don't want or trust a company that won't fix its issues in a timely manner and releases crap coding.  Never had anything in my years of using BackupExec that crippled my environment and nobody can fix or get me a workaround.  Sayonara!

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

@JuergenB 

Unfortunately Veritas never publish upcoming release dates in a public forum.

Best to have your issues escalated to backline support. Do not accept case closure if issues are not resolved.
If your local partner can involve the Veritas SE and even Product Management to get your case escalated to Engineering, even better.

FYI escalate means you still wait for 3 weeks before any attempt to solve it.  Just be aware of this.  I waited for binaries that never appeared just to troubleshoot the problem more.  Who has time for this kind of support?  I am still dealing with this.