cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote management console

David_Langley
Level 3
Hi

Are there command line switches i can use to open the remote management console to automatically open the server i connect to with my credentials.

Hope someone can help

Thx
3 REPLIES 3

padmaja_rajopad
Level 6
Hi,

The Backup Exec Command Line Utility can be used to administer local and remote installations of Backup Exec.

VERITAS Backup Exec (tm) 10.0 for Windows Servers and Symantec Backup Exec (tm) 10d for Windows Servers Command Line Utility Guide

http://support.veritas.com/docs/275538

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

David_Langley
Level 3
Hi

Thx for the answer, but my question was worded badly.
Can i change the windows shorcut bkupexec.exe and adda switch that will define server, username and password so that i dont have to enter this every time i open the remote application.

Many Thanks

Shilpa_pawar_2
Level 6
Hi,

Unfortunately this cannot be automated. When you connect to the remote system you will have to enter the username and password everytime you connect.

However, you may launch a product enhancement request using the
following link:

You may also subscribe to our Email Notification Service for latest
updates and new releases:

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.