cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore der vmdk einer VM

Dirk23
Level 2

Hallo,

ich möchte aus einem Backup eine vmdk wiederherstellen, das ganze schlägt aber fehl mit der Meldung:

Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe0009b61 - Backup Exec konnte sich mit dem angegebenen Login-Konto nicht am Server einloggen. Das Login-Konto verfügt nicht über gültige Referenzen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass der Benutzername und das Kennwort im Login-Konto richtig angegeben sind.
Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Sicherheitsfehler

Ich habe festgestellt das die Anmeldedaten für den vCenter Server zwar stimmen, aber bei der Virtuellen Maschine kommt beim testen mit diesen Zugangsdaten ein Fehler (siehe Anhang). Es handelt sich bei der Maschine um ein Ubuntu 14.04 Server. Auch mit den mir bekannten Userdaten von Ubuntu (root und ein weiterer Adminuser) kommt beim testen ein Fehler und ich kann die vmdk nicht wiederherstellen.

Welche "Zugangsdaten" brauche ich an dieser Stelle?

MfG

Dirk

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

The TN below relates to BE 2012, but check and see if it helps you in any way:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH206082

Thanks!

Dirk23
Level 2

Thank you.

It sounds like this is exactly my problem, but i dont know what they mean by "use the Edit Selections button in the restore job"!

I allready tried an user from the Domain that my Backupserver is part of, the Ubuntu Machines are not part of the Domain and have different Users. I can't resore with any of the users i know!

Regards

Dirk

CraigV

Check the TN below and make sure that you comply with the requirements for RALUS:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH130255

Also try adding in the account used on the Linux server in the media server.

Thanks!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

On the restore selections, there is a test/edit credentials tab on the top right corner of the window.

Set the top level (host) to use the domain credentials and and then the VM can use its credentials itself.

Dirk23
Level 2

Thank you for your help, but thats exactly what i do and it does not work.

Dirk23
Level 2

I dont have RALUS installed. I backup the VMs through vCenter Server. I found that the vmdk File can be found on my backup disk as native file, but when i try to mount the vmdk (copied from my Backup Disk) VMWare ends in an failure that the Diskformat is wrong.....

Regards

Dirk

CraigV

...I don't think that just copying the file from your B2D will work. Try restoring the file to a temporary location and not the VMware environment. Otherwise try duplicating the VM to disk and then copy the file.

Thanks!