Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servive stop when logout from windows server 2003

mohammad_abusha
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Dear All

I need your help ,i have 4 server with windows server 2003 the problem when i logout from the windows and login again all service to backup exec 2010 stoped .what can i do to solve the problem

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Mohammad,

First thing to check is that the service account is a domain account, and that the services for BE under services.msc are running on that account.

Secondly, patch BE and make sure it is up-to-date. You can also check the Event Viewer and make sure there are no errors related to BE. If there are, post back here with details.

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Mohammad,

First thing to check is that the service account is a domain account, and that the services for BE under services.msc are running on that account.

Secondly, patch BE and make sure it is up-to-date. You can also check the Event Viewer and make sure there are no errors related to BE. If there are, post back here with details.

Thanks,

Craig

mohammad_abusha
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Dear Craig
The backup exec work well but when i logout and login again the service of backup exec 2010 stop , i restart it manually than the backup exec work.

I Think the problem in the windows OS not in backup exec ?

Thanks

mohammad_abusha
Level 4
Partner Accredited

dear sir

thanks for your solution i do the update and the problem solved thanks again.

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

You can try the workaround suggested by the craig . If not solved open a new forum discussion with details about your issue. So that it wil get proper attention of the other members and you will get some useful advices.

Thanks...