cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint Service 3.0 Agent Availability Date?

Joe_Hutchison
Level 4
Can anyone let us know when the Sharepoint Agent will support WSS 3.0 and Portal Server 2007? We've heard rumers of a Q1 support target - is this still realistic?

Thanks - Joe
6 REPLIES 6

herve_lequippe
Level 4
Employee
Joe, this is still planned for late Q1 delivery

HERVE LEQUIPPE
Sr. Product Manager
Symantec Corp.

Joe_Hutchison
Level 4
Herve,

Thanks so much for confirming! This type of customer communication is very important, as it allows us to adequately plan the support processes in our enterprise environments. I'm looking forward to implementing this functionality!

Thanks - Joe

Darryl_Lowe
Level 2
What would be the best way to receive communication on the release of the SharePoint 2007/3.0 and the Exchange 2007 agent updates. Is there a specific mailing list we can subscribe to?

Darryl Lowe

Ed_Scherer
Level 3
I am looking for this agent also...aanyone heard anything yet?

Ed_Scherer
Level 3
Anyone heard anything on the Sharepoint 3.0 agent yet?

Message Edited by Ed Scherer on 05-31-200707:47 AM

Ed_Laukiavich
Level 4
I just started looking at the forums today regarding MOSS 2007 support. I cannot believe (actually I do, all my recent interractions with Symantec have been a nightmare) that a company as large as Symantec with as many corporate and enterprise customers that they have can actually ignore the requests of when they believe this will be available.

Can someone from Symantec's BE Product Group give us (your customers) an honest answer on a deliverable.