cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint access problem

Level 2
Good afternoon,

My configuration is - Media Server =Windows 2003 SP1 server running BackupExec 10.0 with Service Pack 1

Client = Windows 2003 SP1 server running Windows SharePoint Server 2003 w/ all Service Packs and hotfixes, running SQL Server 2000 with all service packs (not WMSDE)

Currently backing this up as a SQL Database; would like to back this up using the SharePoint client; followed the installation instructions for Sharepoint; when I go to add the sharepoint server under Microsoft SharePoint Server Farms, then go to access it, I get the following message

"None of the web servers for the specified server farm could be accessed".

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but confess to being new at this whole Sharepoint thing; any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Tim Pittson
3 REPLIES 3

SANDEEP_PILLAY
Level 6
Hi,

In order to isolate the issue, we would like to know from where you are backing up the sharepoint.

We would also like to know whether you are backingup using the sharepoint icon. Ensure that the sharepoint license is properly registered in the media server.

Please update us on the same so that we can troubleshoot the issue further.

Thanks

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
Hi,

In reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

However, if we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered"and would be moved to "answered questions"pool.

Thanks!

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as "assumed answered" and moving it to "answered questions" pool.