cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some servers missing in Job History tab, but show up in Job Log

PSI_Folsom
Level 2
I am using BE 11.0 rev 7170.  This error only occurs on a full backup, created from a B2D2T policy.

I am experiencing 2 problems with this job, and I believe that they are related:

1) When the backup to disk completes, the Job Log shows a total Byte Count of 229GB, which is the correct total amount of data; however, the Set Detail Information only shows 4 of the 9 servers.  If I switch to the Job Log tab, I can see the detail information for all 9 server.  Also, if I look in the Restore screen, I see data from all 9 servers available from that backup job.

2) When the B2T job runs, it only duplicates the data from the 4 servers that were listed in the Job Log tab from the B2D job, thereby only having a total Byte Count of 110GB.  It seems that the duplicate job is using the Job Log tab information to perform the backup, and since the information is incorrect in the B2D job, it is not backing up all of the data from teh first job.

This has occured for our weekly full job for the past three weeks.  I have tried to deleted the jobs, and recreate them, with the same results.
1 REPLY 1

OneGoodSoul
Level 3
Same problem here. The issue randomly appeared on 11/04.

Any Symantec employee or forum user have an idea on how to correct this?

Thanks.