cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Exchange 2007 SP2, and Sharepoint 2007 SP2

be2009
Level 3
Hi,

We're using BE 12.5, I'm trying to find out whether Symantec has official support for abovementioned products.

Does anybody know whether support is available, and if not when can we expect.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Hey man,

Check this link out...

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/307063.htm

1. Exchange 2007 SP1 is the only qualified SP for BE 12.5.
2. Sharepoint Server 2007 SP1 is the only qualified SP for BE 12.5

best bet on when further support will come out will be to contact Symantec support and ask them.

Hope this helps?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CraigV
Hey man,

Check this link out...

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/307063.htm

1. Exchange 2007 SP1 is the only qualified SP for BE 12.5.
2. Sharepoint Server 2007 SP1 is the only qualified SP for BE 12.5

best bet on when further support will come out will be to contact Symantec support and ask them.

Hope this helps?

be2009
Level 3
CraigV,

Thank you for your answer. I thought, some Symantec support guys should be here around to answer this very basic question. I'm sure I am not the only one interested to know. I personally think, it is taking to long for them to come with an answer. Imagine what would happen if SP2 was very mandatory to install as soon as it went out.

teiva-boy
Level 6
The HCL and SCL are always online and update bi-monthly it seems!  Since it's published and updated, automatically it's there for all to see.

CraigV
=) Yeah, sometimes. If you needed official Symantec support it would be far quicker to log a call with them.
But the a lot of the guys here know what they're talking about, so often this is the quickest way to get your information.

Has any of this helped in any way?

be2009
Level 3

Well, I called them once for a problem I had, and the support couldn't find my Support ID Number. After that I had to write to them, only to confirm that my Support ID Number I presented to them was correct.

CraigV,

I checked that document, but apparently there is no support for these products yet, unless I missed that line.

CraigV
Hi there,

Checking the doc would confirm what I said below the link about it not being supported =)