cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symentac Backup Exec 2012 enable GRT backup Exchange 2003 1022 - Error -1022 There is a disk IO error

float
Level 3

Hi all,

last Saturday, I enable GRT when backup up our exchange 2003 server using Symantect Backup Exec 2012,

until this Wednesday, the GRT runs well.

But  yesterday, the following error message encountered, and the backup jobs failed

V-79-57344-915 - Unable to complete the operation.  The following error was returned when opening the Exchange Dat...

During these days from last Saturday until to now, i haven't change any configurations to Symantect Backup Exec 2012.

AOFO & Exchange Options is as below.

Does anyone can help to to avoid this error?

thanks very much.``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

2 REPLIES 2

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

have you referred this article http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH53031. Are you doing Incrementals as well or only fulls ? What is the backup destination ? Is the media server 32 bit or 64 bit ? If the backup is to B2D ensure the B2D path is excluded from AV scan.

float
Level 3

thanks very much.

i will have a try.