cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Logon Account stopped working recently on one server

slestak
Level 2

I am about 2/3 of the way through a 60 day trial of BE15.

New install on a Server 2012 R2 server.  The system logon account stopped working on a server that was recently promoted to a backup domain controller.

Do not know if that is related, but it did have the DHCP, DNS, and AD roles added.

Would a dcpromo do this in your experience?

Steve

Additional Note:

Forgot to mention that event log on teh effected server reports a Security Audit Failure 4625, disallowing logon type 4 for the BE service user.

Since this is a Dc, it has the Default DC GPO, and this service account is set to allow logon as batch.  This logon credential works on the primary domain controller and used to work on this machine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

slestak
Level 2

I am still having issues, but I think it will be resolved shortly.  My order for a license is in process.  I will be off the trial and on a maintenance contract so I will take it up again when that is sorted out.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

It might've, so I'd recommend either a repair of the remote agent of that server (assuming a remote server and not the media server, in which case repair the installation of Backup Exec), or a reinstall of the RAWS agent.

Thanks1

slestak
Level 2

Thanks for the input.  Trying that now.

slestak
Level 2

I am still having issues, but I think it will be resolved shortly.  My order for a license is in process.  I will be off the trial and on a maintenance contract so I will take it up again when that is sorted out.