cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasks in Exec 16 Backup Are Active: In Queue-Backup Check

ricardofacincan
Level 2

Dear, I have a Backup Exec 16 with database installed in the SQL Server installation standard, every task that will execute, Backup Exec in the task status presents: Active: In-Queue Backup Verification, I have already stopped services, task paused, but nothing does return. I have several tasks and all that I choose, such as Run Now, have the same problem. What could be happening? What can I do? I have already inventory the tape, the storage that I keep the complete backups and then forward to tape, there is space in both the storage or the tape.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dear, I discovered the problem. What was happening had no direct relation to what I went through, but it affected directly. It turns out that the installation ended up using the default database that comes with the package, ie, SQL Express and the database has reached the maximum limit allowed by Express. I used the Veritas tool to move the base to another server and started working normally. Thank you all for your attention.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
BE goes into a queue state if it is waiting for some sort of input. Check the job during the run and see if this is the case. It will give you a better understanding of what is required next.

Dear, I discovered the problem. What was happening had no direct relation to what I went through, but it affected directly. It turns out that the installation ended up using the default database that comes with the package, ie, SQL Express and the database has reached the maximum limit allowed by Express. I used the Veritas tool to move the base to another server and started working normally. Thank you all for your attention.