cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Support

Nvision
Not applicable

Dear all

Our local symantec representative is not providing us any technical support. so is there any other channel that we can go through

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

pkh
   VIP    Certified
You can contect SYmantec Technical Support directly.  Use the page below to get the local number

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/contact_techsupp_static.jsp

psicmb
Not applicable
My Experience level is that of a end user along with some mechanical/reading skills with regards to building a new computer.

I have Endpoint Protection V 11.0, I just built a new computer with MS Windows 7 Professional 64 bit operating system.  in loading all of my other software there were no conflicts with the exception of Symantec Endpoint Protection.  My MS system refers me to your website with no info as to how to correct the problem that I can understand.

I called your TA number and was directed to an individual in India who gave me another number to call which was the same number with just the last digit changed, again India and a referral to call the original number again and press another number when the options came up again the same woman in India.  I finally gave up after almost 1+ hours of trying to get some assistance.  I responded to your email asking my satisfaction and again described the problem(s) with both the software and personnel involved.

I then attempted to download a 30 day trial of Endpoint Protection V12.0._.  I could not get it to load and again the cycle starts again (see the above paragraph, almost identical with different players).

On Tuesday of this week 20th July 2010, I received a call from your local distributor/vendor, I believe he was from Fremont, CA.  I described the problem to him and he said he would research it and get back to me (either via phone or and email).  To date nothing has occurred.  What in  the He** is going on, have you gotten so big that you can not assist the average user of your products?

I must also mention that I'm Chairman and CEO of Profit Solutions Intl. Inc. an international management consulting organization who work directly with the US government, USAID and foreign governments (Central Banks) in the financial sector providing advice, recommendations for hardware and software along with training and implementation services. 

If this is the case of just poor communications or lack providing after sales service and solutions so be it but if your organization wants to be on our list of recommended software providers (we recommended over 7k units of your software last year) I would suggest that my current problem be corrected immediately.

THE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION ACCOMPANYING THIS TRANSMISSION CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BELONG TO THE SEENDER THAT IS LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.  THE AUTHORIZED RECIPIENT OF THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED FROM DISCLOSING THIS INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER PARTY AND IS REQUIRED TO DESTROY THE INFORMATION AFTER ITS STATED NEED HAS BEEN FUFILLED.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS INFORMATION, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISCLOSURE, COPYING, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THSES DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY TO ARRANGE FOR RETURN OF THESE DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,

Charles Bauman
731 Pershing Dr
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Personal Line 925-933-9542
FAX - 925-933-9544
email:  psicmb@hotmail.com
email:  psicmb@sbcglobal.net

pkh
   VIP    Certified
You should post this in the Endpoint Protection forum.  This forum is for Backup Exec.

Hear4U
Level 4
Employee
We reached out to him and resolved the issue a few weeks back.

Best,

Eric