cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The queried backup sets contain two backup sets with the same ID

MF_Jones
Level 3

Hi,

After some serious disaster on BE15(latest patch), I managed to get the server running again. However I am facing a different issue. 

When I select the deduplication storage and select Backup Sets tab, I see "Load Failed... The queried backup sets contain two backup sets with the same ID." . This happened after I removed this member server from CASO environment.

I checked the catalog files and they are present. I also tried the "Catrebuildindex -r" method mentioned at the post "https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/duplicate-backup-sets-same-id". This had happened a couple of times when the server was a managed server in CASO environment but after a couple of F5, I was able to see the Backup Sets and even start restores.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

When it comes to a dedupe folder I'd recommend opening a support call with Symantec to get it resolved. It normall requires elevated support skills to get it working again.

Thanks!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Is BE updated with FP2 ? Confirm via clicking on BE button - Installation & Configuration - Installed Updates.

How exactly was the member server removed from CASO ? Was it deleted from the CASO UI and/or was the MMS option uninstalled from the server ?

MF_Jones
Level 3

Hi VJware,

I confirm that BE is updated with FP2.

Member server was removed from CASO by right click and delete. Then I rebooted the ex-member server.