I 've asked this question before and got an answer, but need further information. I am currently running 12.5 32 bit on Server 2003. I would like to migrate to a Server 2012R2, which I know is 64 bit. the question is:
1) Does Backup Exec 2014 have a 32 bit version, or is it 64 bit?
2) Can I upgrade from a 32 bit version 12.5 to a 64 bit version 2014, or do I have to purchase a full 64 bit version of 2014.
3) Does Backup Exec 2014 run on Server 2012R2.
4) If I download the 60 day version of 2014, and then purchase the license, can that be added into the 60 day version to make it 'offical'.
5) What licenses would I need to buy for the Backup Exec 2014 and to be able to backup an Exchange server?
Solved! Go to Solution.