cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User BE2014 restore Mailbox Exchange 2013 BY DAG

momaymm
Level 5

My server have Exchange mailbox1 and mailbox2 and control via DAG mode .  I use BE 2014 backup DAG and try to restore mailbox but have a error while restore job.

My step .

I create database on exchange server and then create mailbox for it.backup . I run backup job of DAG. After run success i delete mailbox of it.backup and try to restore job.

Job ended: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 1:10:36 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe00002fc - Cannot restore one or more mailboxes. The database that the mailboxes reside in is dismounted or is not accessible. Ensure that the server is available and that the database is mounted, and then run the job again.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-764

Restore- \\TEST-DAG1.test.in.th\Microsoft Information Store\_TEST ESW-EXCHMB01V-79-57344-764 - Unable to restore any content for it.backup [79e36c0d477642a39f516e3efbc81b17-it.backup] because the Microsoft Exchange database that hosts that mailbox is offline or the mailbox doesn't exist.

5 REPLIES 5

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Create a test mailbox and run a redirected restore to the newly created mailbox.

momaymm
Level 5

I don't understand ,  Please help to expain step .

VJware
Level 6

Create a new mailbox on the Exchange server. While setting up the restore job, choose the option to restore to an alternate location and specify the new mailbox as a target.

momaymm
Level 5

I'm not sure insert infomation in windows.

VJware
Level 6

Select to Mailboxes.

And enter the display name of the newly created mailbox in the Mailbox: field