cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas 9.0 restore job wont run

Not applicable
Veritas 9.0 on Exchange 2000WinXP Pro Outlook 2000I have a client who had a folder in Outlook called Business Contacts. Shetold me one day - it was gone, not in her Outlook. Fine; I restored thefolder from a Backup tape. (This was several weeks ago)On Monday Business Contacts is gone again? (We have not been able to determinewhy) So I setup the Restore Job, Choose the appropriate Mailbox, then theAppropriate folder, Run Now and it just hangs. It isn't restoring or doinganything. It will not cancel unless we reboot the server.The Staff members contacts are very important, is there any other way toretrieve them?Thanks for your help.Victoria
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable
victoria wrote:> I have a client who had a folder in Outlook called Business Contacts. She> told me one day - it was gone, not in her Outlook. Fine; I restored the> folder from a Backup tape. (This was several weeks ago)> > On Monday Business Contacts is gone again? (We have not been able to determine> why)Maby your client is using a PDA to synchronize the contacts but he or she does it wrong ?-- Kind Regards A van der Boom