cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with this picture?

KACJR
Level 3

Term Server Backup.PNG

I appear to have a conflict with the Overwrite Protection Period.  BE10d thinks it is "None" even though I configured it for 6 days.  Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Ken,

If you go to Tools>> Options>> Media Management what settings do you see there regarding Overwrite Protection Level....??

If it is set to None then change it to Partial... Then see if your media set shows the right value.. you may want to restart the services.

Thanks,

-Sush...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jaydeep_S
Level 6

You could try to recreate the Media Set or just create a new media set and use it. Seems there is some corruption in the settings.

Donald_Eady
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Please Try Creating another media set with the desired OPP and APP. Please report whether or not this set displays the same inconsistencies. 

SuperBrain
Employee Accredited

Please check which option is selected for overwrite media under Tool - Option - Media Management ?

Is it set to "None" by any chance?

Sush---
Level 6

Hello Ken,

If you go to Tools>> Options>> Media Management what settings do you see there regarding Overwrite Protection Level....??

If it is set to None then change it to Partial... Then see if your media set shows the right value.. you may want to restart the services.

Thanks,

-Sush...

KACJR
Level 3

Thank you, Sush!  Spot on!

Ken