cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is accountable?

Gary_Karasik
Level 5

Hi,

Can anyone direct me to the proper venue to complain about poor technical support? I expect shoddy support from a free product, but given what I'm paying for Backup Exec tech support, I'm thinking I should get better response.

GaryK

8 REPLIES 8

PackMatt73
Level 4
Employee

Hello Gary -

I will get this in front of the appropriate eyes.

In the mean time, I have reached out to a few folks in support who will be contacting you.  You can find them here in Connect & on Twitter

Do you have an incident number I can reference?

Matt Stephenson

Gary_Karasik
Level 5

Case # 04150545

Thanks.

GaryK

Donald_Eady
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Wow.. Gary

Let me apologize for the level of support that you have recieved so far. It looks like Matt is addressing your concern for the support that you have recieved so far. How about you and I get started on find a resolution for the issue that your facing. Lets begin with a case # so that i can review the issue and whats been done so far... Please DM it to me when you have a moment. 

lmosla
Level 6

Hi Gary,

I am sorry to hear your frustration.  I am here to assist you with any Backup Exec issue you are having.  DM me.

Lenora

PackMatt73
Level 4
Employee

Hi Gary

Circling back on this.  Did you speak with someone from our support organization?  I wanted to get you in touch with management as well as an engineer to make sure that your tech issue was resolved, but also that you could discuss your experience.

Let me know if I can be doing anything else for you.

Thanks!

Matt

Gary_Karasik
Level 5

I have spoken w/Lorena. Thanks for your attention to this.

GaryK

Gary_Karasik
Level 5

Thanks. I have been contacted and we are working on the problem.

The response to my post and problem is gratifying.

GaryK

PackMatt73
Level 4
Employee

Regrettable that it had to come to this, but I'm glad we could help get things sorted.

Now that you have the contacts that you do, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.