Did you mean: 

WindowsImageBackup was not found, or could not be accessed

dekennes
Level 2

Hello, 

Can anyone help me please with this problem : 

I have a backup server running . 

C drive and D drive 

De WindowsImageBackup file made of the C drive is stored on the D drive ( with Taskscheduler ) 

Every monday : system state backup new 

Every tuesday till friday : system state backup incremental 

-----------------------------------------

backup with backup exec 2010 R3

daily : differential  

weekly : full

monthly : full

--------------------------------------------

Backup- D:
Directory WindowsImageBackup\Borsbeek-g-bu\Backup 2014-02-17 200026\ was not found, or could not be ...
None of the files or subdirectories contained within will be backed up.

V-79-57344-33967 - The directory or file was not found, or could not be accessed.

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \WindowsImageBackup\Borsbeek-g-bu\Ba...

Note: Click 'Edit Selection List...' to display the View Selection Details tab of the job's selection list. Select the entry with the directory that no longer exists and click Delete to remove it.

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \WindowsImageBackup\Borsbeek-g-bu\Ba...

Note: Click 'Edit Selection List...' to display the View Selection Details tab of the job's selection list. Select the entry with the directory that no longer exists and click Delete to remove it.

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \WindowsImageBackup\Borsbeek-g-bu\Ca...

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \WindowsImageBackup\Borsbeek-g-bu\SP...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dekennes
Level 2

The problem was located in my task shedular .

So now the backup can perform without error on that issue.

Not ideal like you guys said already. I'm going to change the backup procedure .

No i have  only some exeptions from a virtual linux server witch he can't access.

The backup solution is far from good, my predecessor had not a good backup policy .

I want to make it in the first place a complet backup.

In a coupple of weeks months there is going to be an changing in the servers so the backup will change also

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

pkh
   VIP    Certified

1) It is never a good idea to use 2 backup products on the same system.

2) It could be a disk corruption.  Use a command prompt and issue

chkdsk /f

to fix the disk.  Make sure you use the /f switch.

dekennes
Level 2

Thank you for responding

What do you mean with the first sentence ?

thank's in advance

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...you're using the Windows Backup Utility, correct? pkh means that using this to backup something, and then BE to backup the same thing could lead to corruption.

Thanks!

dekennes
Level 2

Thank you for the usefull answers.

The error problem is solved

pkh
   VIP    Certified
How?

dekennes
Level 2

The problem was located in my task shedular .

So now the backup can perform without error on that issue.

Not ideal like you guys said already. I'm going to change the backup procedure .

No i have  only some exeptions from a virtual linux server witch he can't access.

The backup solution is far from good, my predecessor had not a good backup policy .

I want to make it in the first place a complet backup.

In a coupple of weeks months there is going to be an changing in the servers so the backup will change also