cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word of Warning: VEMS offers Beta Versions to paying customers

JuergenB
   VIP   

Don´t trust the VEMS Portal.

It seems that they are offering BETA Release to paying customers.
AND
Support doensn´t want to help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DevG
Level 4
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Juergen,

Backup Exec 20.3 BETA program is open for all interested participants and it's registration was opened 4 weeks ago with detailed instructions. 

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Backup-Exec/Backup-Exec-20-3-Beta-registrations-are-now-open/m-p/854989#M...

I also believe our Program Manager managing Beta registration also assisted you in registering with this BE 20.3 BETA program last week.

Also, we have a separate support program to assist BETA participants in which general Support TSE's are not involved. For any issue during BETA testing, you can create BETA incident and you would get necessary support through the incident raised via BETA portal.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Devang Gandhi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DevG
Level 4
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Juergen,

Backup Exec 20.3 BETA program is open for all interested participants and it's registration was opened 4 weeks ago with detailed instructions. 

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Backup-Exec/Backup-Exec-20-3-Beta-registrations-are-now-open/m-p/854989#M...

I also believe our Program Manager managing Beta registration also assisted you in registering with this BE 20.3 BETA program last week.

Also, we have a separate support program to assist BETA participants in which general Support TSE's are not involved. For any issue during BETA testing, you can create BETA incident and you would get necessary support through the incident raised via BETA portal.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Devang Gandhi

JuergenB
   VIP   

I download BE 20.2 from VEMS and it still had problems.
Support Team told me it´s still in BETA and i should use a BETA for production.

No it´s release and still some bugs ...