cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advanced mailboxes backup

golan_atia
Level 3
hello

when i am trying to choose to backup information store ---- mailboxes ---- and when i am choosing a some one mailbox a cant see all the folder above is mailbox .

like sent item with is mails ; inbox and etc .

whay what should i do ?
3 REPLIES 3

Asma_Tamboli
Level 6
Hi Golan,

Do you want to select the individual items from the mailboxes? If yes, you could make the selection under Microsoft exchange Mailboxes> (the respective mailbox) > Top of information store. You could then select the mailbox item you need to backup in the backups selection list.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

golan_atia
Level 3
ok thats what i am doing , but i cant see the inbox sent items or other details of the mailboxes

under the information store i can see my mailbox "golan" but cant dreel down to inbox , sent items etc ?

Asma_Tamboli
Level 6
Hi,

You can select the individual items from "Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes" not under the information store. Also, enable support for "Restrict Anonymous" when on the media server as well as the exchange server with the help of the foollowing document:

http://support.veritas.com/docs/238618

restart all the backup exec services and please update us on the issue!

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.