cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all devices stuck at "discovering devices

Level 2

I have an issue with my media servers where all devices get stuck at "discovering devices" and service restart or reboot of the server. We are running BE2010R3 on windows server 2008r2 platform. I know back in the day there was a regedit for diodrivers as a temp fix, but need to get this resolved permanently ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Level 2

Unpause did not work, I deledted one of my B2D devices and recreated it with a new name and that seemed to work... I will try it with the rest and let you know, thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...have you tried to Pause, and then Unpause the server?

Level 2

Yes, restarted services, rebooted,

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...believe it or not, it's actually something different. Go into BE and into Devices, and right-click your server's name. Choose Pause, leave it for 30 seconds, and then choose Unpause.

Also make sure that the BE device service has started up, and that no AV is perhaps blocking it from running correctly.

Thanks!

Level 2

Unpause did not work, I deledted one of my B2D devices and recreated it with a new name and that seemed to work... I will try it with the rest and let you know, thanks.

Thank you that worked, what a joke really, so much of my time is wasued just making app do whats it meant to do !