cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup Exec Report - last 7 days of backup jobs

naarmstrong
Level 4

Is there a way to get a 1-2 weeks backup report similar to the "last 7 days of backup jobs" emailed out daily? 

Would be nice to have something simple just like these these two coloumns from the console emailed out daily.  

FYI i am using the latest version of backup exec 20 Smiley Happy

status.png

3 REPLIES 3

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

Backup Exec console -> Reports Tab -> From under Report Groups , Jobs ->  Check if Backup Resource Success Rate report serves the purpose. You can schedule the report to run and set notification. 

This is way too time consuming due to the length and hurtfull on the eyes to be viewing each day.

1. Is there a way i can consolidate this? For example i run a full backup job of the server below cant i just be told that the job failed, successful or partially sucessful? instead of it being split into c:\ ,D:\, E:\ ,F:\, MSSQLSERVER, ZDOCS, System?State
  2. Can i at least do something like make failed jobs stand out in the colour red?

Im looking for something similar to the table in the console emailed to me. Veritas netbackup opscenter "week at a glance report" does this and so does veeam with their weekly reports.  

Nishant_p
Level 4
Partner Accredited

week at a glance report" same like opscenter is not available with backup exec , also make sure you are trying with latest version of BE . 

by the way i like the " week at a glance report of opscenter , i have configured for all my NetBackup backup clients and they loved these.