cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup error

Azhar_Ali
Level 4
Hi,

Can anyone kindly advice about the possible cause of backup failures. Everything was going fine, these errors have apperad first time whereas no change has been made.

Final error category: Other Errors

Error copying the machine specific Intelligent Disaster Recovery information to alternate data path \\XYZ\c$\IDR\. The path could not be found.The .DR file required for Intelligent Disaster Recovery is created/updated.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

To resolve the error 0x35 - The network path was not found please do the following:

1. Please check whether the alternate path given under tools-options-IDR is correct.We suggest that you give another drive or another path on the network.

2. Verify whether you can access that path from the media server and there are proper permissions given.

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Azhar_Ali
Level 4
Lsst 2 backups have gone successful and no changes have been made since the previous failure backups. I think this error can safely be ignored now and if it happend later then the driver or another path to the network option can be tried.

I think there might be some physical connectivity issues because of which the failures have occuered.

Kindly do indicate if I am wrong.

Many Thanks