cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup exec 2012

Elmer_Gomez
Level 5
Partner Certified

Dear good afternoon I have problem to support, I would like to know how I can add the license to drive, I explain the robot has two drive of which 002 were found working properly and when I was implemented only acquired licenses for a drive, now in this last Seman a tape in the unit 002 of the robot so it does not work is jam, which has been done is to have another drive unit 004 of the robot, but as I can do to add the same licenses on that drive, orIt is not posibkle

Please support will be very grateful, thank you.

mol1.PNGmol2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited

If you have 2 tape drives in a library, you'd need 1 LEO license as the first is covered by the media server license. If you replace drives, you don't need to reinstall the license. Only if you add additional drives would you be required to install additional LEO licenses.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Level 6

If you have 2 tape drives in a library, you'd need 1 LEO license as the first is covered by the media server license. If you replace drives, you don't need to reinstall the license. Only if you add additional drives would you be required to install additional LEO licenses.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Elmer_Gomez
Level 5
Partner Certified

SHOW WINDOWS OF LICENCE

MOL3.PNG

CraigV
Level 6

...can you copy/paste that error below?