Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup job quied olarak kalıyor

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

herkese merhablar

backup server 2008 r2 standart üzerinde backupexec 2015 with fp 3 kurulu

bu sunucuya dd2500 IP olarak baglı +  cx4 storage üzerinden 6 adet disk 5 TB olarak tanımlı + bir adet msl4048 robot FC olarak aynı san switch üzerinden baglı

2 hafta  ctesi günü oracle jobların 1 haric hepsi takılmış durumuda kalmış joblar cancel olmadı ve dogal olarak sunucuyu resart ettik

o günden buyana coğu job quied olarak kalıyor çalışan joblarda clinet side dan server side deduplication gecirince backup almaya başladı.

baska bir yeni suncu kurduk onuda 2008r2 ent kurdum aynı cx4 storageden farklı lunları ekledim +dd2500 ve type ünitesini ekledim

onda durum aynı oracle sunucuları alamıyoruz yeni sunucu olmasına ragmen joblar qued olarak kalıyor

15 REPLIES 15

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Google Translate doesn't quite get this correct...not sure what you'd like to do here.

Thanks!

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

our backup server running on w2k8 r2 standart  (hp gen 6 16 gb ram )standart os and be 2015 with fp3 installed.

1 dd2500 + 6 5TB lun has connected the server and 1 hp msl 4048 robotic library has connected via same san switch .

2 week ago some oracle backup job (dedup and duplicate to tape job)(4 servers) job were hang. I tryed to cancel but did not work  ,I had to restart server.

and all oracle server job queued stuck.

so what we did do.? we installed new server w2kr2 ent. (hp gen8 64 gb ram) and 2 x 5Tb lun and same robotic library conectted but same problem still continue.

????????????

CraigV

You will have an alert showing...open that up and see what it is telling you to do.

Thanks!

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

hello craig v

we dont have any alert only job queued have to be canceled manually.

very interesting thing about new servers : everything new installed , why same stuck ? it is impoosible don't move catalog files create a new job , same problem still continue

one thing just agents don't uninstall and reinstalled,  agents were installed via old server. add new server trust and established step were ok.

CraigV

...did you establish the trust between the remote servers and new media server?

Check the Publishing tab on the remote servers and make sure the new media server's hostname/IP address are added in.

Thanks!

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

I checked established ip and FDQN  saw

CraigV

Are the tapes in the MSL overwritable? Can they have data written to them?

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

yes

we changed locataion ex. b2d , just  tape or dd2500

we tryed to different backup storage , delet job re cerate job ,delete storage readd storage etc.

job is stuck stuck stuck :(

CraigV

Your first backup goes to the DataDomain correct? Are you then trying to backup the data from the DD to tape, or have you created a duplicate job to duplicate to tape which is exactly what you're supposed to do!

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

yes data domain and then to duplicate to tape job we are using

when full backup is succesfully run duplicate to tape jub run

ıt is not run same time

CraigV

Are you using the Symantec drives for the tape drive? Run tapeinst.exe to install them and in Windows Device Manager make sure the robotics shows up as Unknown Medium Changer.

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

hello again

yes ı m sure tape unit using sysmantec drivers ana robotic librariy is showing which attached files include

bu last night ı try to new server 1 backup susscesl fully ı checked 1 service was stopped nane is "backup exec remote agent for windows"

when I start command again the service backup qued again

CraigV

Do you have multiple libraries? If not, then delete all those instances of the robotics and drives from Device Manager and delete from within BE itself.

Restart the server and run tapeinst.exe to install the drivers and make sure that the robotics show up as Unknown Medium Changer.

Thanks!

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

no we have just  1 library

Deniz_Armagan
Level 4

I deleted to tape and robotic library (server and backupexec software)

I try to b2d job but again qeued ?

It's very important for  us becuase oracle db (6 db)  colud not backup 2 weeks