cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bacup exec 2014 warning

Ramzi_Sehwail
Level 4

hi, i face a problem on backup exec 2014 it is not acitrical problem,but i want to know the reason ,the backup exec alerts each day have warning about the test credential for Vcenter for the vmare that the automated credential test failed but when i go to test it manualy by test credential he gave me passed,where is the problem.

backup exec warning.png

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

If your backups run successfully then ignore the error.

Thanks!

Ramzi_Sehwail
Level 4

the backup run successfully,but some times new job failed when backup whole machine,i want to know if there is any relation between this warning and other problem, i want to know every think in system correctly if any one ask me about it in out company.

thank you for helping.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

I know we did have an issue where we could not perform the automated credential test against any system that had a System Reserved partition (or in fact any partition without a drive letter)

This was addressed in BE 15 FP2

It was documented in

https://www.veritas.com/docs/000023042

which included a workaround for those customers that cannot yet upgrade

Note: at this current time looks like we may have an issue with our documentation publishing system as the above link will not work - I will be reporting this and in due course that above link should start working again (or I will revisit this thread and provide an update)

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

The broken link should now work.