Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e000e020

lavan_thota
Level 2

Hi,

I am new to backups all my duplicate jobs are failed with error

e000e020 - The job was scheduled to run, but the availability window closed before the job could start. There may not have been any destination devices available during the window, or the job may have been submitted to run when the window was closed.

I tried changing schedule timings,but not resolved 

can anyone explain how to resolve this error, i followed previous post ont his error but i failed to resolve this.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Check the TN below and see if it helps you:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH44658

Thanks!

lavan_thota
Level 2

Thanks for the response,I gone through the above link before, but i did not resolve my issue , stating time and ending time of the job is same,and status is missed.

is there anything i need to check other than above mentioned solutions?

Thanks

CraigV

What version of BE are you on? Have you tried to recreate the job?

lavan_thota
Level 2

Its Backup Exec 2010 R2,i recreated one failed job today have to check.

CraigV

BE 2010 R3 is what you should be running if, for some other reason, you can't upgrade to BE 15. 

BE 2010 R3 uses the same license keys, and it's a straight-forward upgrade. You just need to stop the BE services, grab copies of the Data and Catalogs folders, and then run the upgrade. BE 2010 R3 fixed a number of issues over the previous 2 versions.

http://trialware.norton.com/files/fc/Backup_Exec_2010_13.0.5204_MultiPlatforms_Multilingual_DVD.iso

Just run LiveUpdate to get the latest service pack for BE 2010 R3 and then run it after that to get any subsequent patches.

Ideally you should upgrade to BE 15...

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Open your selection list and clear any availability settings

lavan_thota
Level 2

Hi

some job errors resolved , but still having errors in Backup exec 2014

e000e020 - The duration that this job is allowed to remain scheduled has passed. It will be rescheduled. Verify that storage is available and check the job's schedule settings. Ensure that there is enough time for it to begin running before it is considered missed.

when i check the schedule

its says like job is scheduled at 19:00 ,do i need to change the schedule? 

Thanks