03-19-2011 01:51 PM
i have taken a backup from exchange 2003 on tape using VSS and GRT
i am trying to resotre on recovery storage groups but it failed as when backup on VSS we can't restore on RSG
and i have deleted a user , and recraeet it and when try to restore GRT on that user i got that error
e00002f8 - Cannot open one or more mail messages because of unknown MAPI errors. Review the job log for more information.
For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-760
can you please supprt me as this is very urgent
03-20-2011 05:34 AM
Ensure that the account used for restore has following rights:
- It is a member of Domain Admin group.
- It is added to the Local Administrator Group on the Exchange server
- It is Exchange Full Administraor rights at the Organisation level of Exchange
- It has and Active Mailbox in Exchange
- The account is not hidden from the Global Address List of Exchange
- Its a Unique account... means the first five characters of that account should not match with any other account name in the Domain.
03-23-2011 12:32 AM
Final error: 0xe000848c - Unable to attach to a resource. Make sure that all selected resources exist and are online, and then try again. If the server or resource no longer exists, remove it from the selection list. Edit the selection list properties, click the View Selection Details tab, and then remove the resource.