cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Catalog 00188") The job missed its scheduled start time by more than 1 day. The job will be rescheduled for the same time the following day.

sk7777
Level 4
Certified

Greetings, 

We are receiving following alert daily from one of our Backup Exec Server, 

"Catalog 00188") The job missed its scheduled start time by more than 1 day.

The job will be rescheduled for the same time the following day. 

I would like to know whether Catalog jobs are listed under Backup Calendar ? 

Thanks In Advance, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

You might want to consider an upgrade to BE 2014 as the Job Monitor will in general provide a better overview of job statuses. If I remember correctly there were also some adjustements around the scheduling for delayed catalogs in the newer version.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Go to the Storage tab, click on each device, look for this particular job and delete it. If you cannot find it, then you need to log a support case for the Symantec engineer to remove this job

sk7777
Level 4
Certified

Its not listed. 

So, we are in process of raising support ticket with Symantec Support. 

However, my question still unanswered whether it will be listed under backup calender or do we have any command to see list of catalog jobs that run from one month or so.. BECMD.exe

Thanks,

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Not as far as I know. BEMCMD is no more. It is now BEMCLI, but it cannot delete jobs

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

You might want to consider an upgrade to BE 2014 as the Job Monitor will in general provide a better overview of job statuses. If I remember correctly there were also some adjustements around the scheduling for delayed catalogs in the newer version.

sk7777
Level 4
Certified

Thanks of the information. 

We will definitely consider upgradation option.