cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restore failed exchange 2003

mcse_696
Level 3

Hi all

I would test my backup on second exchange2003 created on virtual machine different forest  here is the error i got  

Final error: 0xe000846a - The resource could not be restored because an error occurred while connecting to the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent.
Make sure that the correct version of the Remote Agent is installed and running on the target computer.
Final error category: Resource Errors

any suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mcse_696
Level 3

after re-installed AD with same DNS suffix and Created RSG on exchange, Restore worked except Automatically recreate user accounts and mailboxs didn't  create users in AD  ??????? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Seems to be an issue with the logon account.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Set the other account as the default. BE should be logging in with domain account priviledges.

Try running the job again there-after.

mcse_696
Level 3

I created new user with same name and paswword then added to local account management same issue, how can I restore my storage group to different forest ?? 

mcse_696
Level 3

I have 2 accounts one administrator and symantec I used durring installation , administrator is the default and symantec system logon account

I have same 2 accounts on test server services are running .

I m going install another server with same name and DNS suffix and try

mcse_696
Level 3

after re-installed AD with same DNS suffix and Created RSG on exchange, Restore worked except Automatically recreate user accounts and mailboxs didn't  create users in AD  ???????