Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server doesn t appears in the list :(

simlip
Level 4

Hi,

I have backup exe 2012.

For one server, If I clik on add server ->  Windows server -> Approbation -> Success.

But it is not add to the list of server.

Please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Backup_Exec1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi

You can try adding server manually too ,please log on to remote server you are adding ,I presume you would have installed remote agent on it ,if not please install remote agent on it and then click on start all programs-symantec-click on remote agent utility once open click on publishing tab and enter the fqdn name of media server with domain\username and password and click on OK and then restart remote agent service on both media server and remote server you will see server added in few moments automatically.

Hope that helps

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Backup_Exec1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi

You can try adding server manually too ,please log on to remote server you are adding ,I presume you would have installed remote agent on it ,if not please install remote agent on it and then click on start all programs-symantec-click on remote agent utility once open click on publishing tab and enter the fqdn name of media server with domain\username and password and click on OK and then restart remote agent service on both media server and remote server you will see server added in few moments automatically.

Hope that helps

Thanks

simlip
Level 4

Hi there

Thank a million, it is working fine now :)

Regards