cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slf file

desireemm
Level 3

Hello I ordered a backup exec remote agent for our new server, I got the license and everything.  did the download and its an .slf file I have no idea how to open an slf file Ive been looking on the internet for some tool to assist cant find one.  this is so frustrating.  I understand there is a licensing issue, I downloaded the license which is also an slf.  I was hoping for an iso but nope can anyone help please please

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified
This is correct. The .slf file is the licencing file. You have to install it. Click on the BE button then click on Installation and Licencing and Install Options and Licences. Follow the dialogs to install the remote agent licence and enable the remote agent option. After that push out the remote agent to your remote server and you are good to go

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified
This is correct. The .slf file is the licencing file. You have to install it. Click on the BE button then click on Installation and Licencing and Install Options and Licences. Follow the dialogs to install the remote agent licence and enable the remote agent option. After that push out the remote agent to your remote server and you are good to go

desireemm
Level 3

Thank you so much PKH that worked great now I know

thank you