cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symantec backupexec 2012 AOF VSS hatası (Advanced open file)

semih_soykal
Level 3

Exchange sp1 den 2 ye geçiş yaptıktan sonra seninde her ay gelip kontrollerinde fark ettin ve gördüğün hataydı bildiğin gibi.

Hata: LCR veya CCR Yapısındaki ddatabes lerin bir kısmını başarı ile alıp diğerlerinde VSS hatası vermesiydi. Bu VSS hatası için genel olarak net bir çözüm bulamamıştık, microsoft VSS Backup hatasını kabullenmiş bununla ilgili bir sürü makale ve güncelleme çıkarmış ancak net bir çözüm için Exc SP2 Rollup 4 veya SP3 Geçerseniz düzelir diyordu..

Veritas backup forumlarından yola çıkarak edindiğim bilgiler doğrultusunda şunları yaparak çözdüm.

1.       Ekteki Vss-update311216.reg dosyasını her CCR deki nod1 ve nod2 ye yüklenmesi gerekiyor

2.       Nod’larda symantec agent kurulurken AOF (Advanced open file) kurulmaması gerekiyor

3.       Backup jop ayarlarken AOF disable edilmesi

4.       Back up from the active copy only mutlaka seçilmeli. Default gelen önerilen seçilmemeli.

Konuyu farklı bir şekilde anlatan symantec formu aşağıdadır.

Ama en doğrusu benim izlediğim yoldur.

Evyap’ta bu sorun devam ediyor diye biliyorum..

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH61607

9 REPLIES 9

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...did you follow what the TN suggested and get hold of the Microsoft patch? This appears to be a MS problem...not a Symantec problem!

semih_soykal
Level 3

Hi.

No, This is a common problem

u need a install this file

after You should actually do to backup properly

symantec agent  AOF (Advanced open file) dont install
and did ur backup jop moddify and did u select   Back up from the active copy only

best regards

CraigV

...but you're using Backup Exec 2012 so the patch you want to load won't do so. It is for BE 12.5...

Check the link below and reregister your VSS *.dlls. Once done, run a backup and see if this resolves it:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH70486

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Are you having a problem or are you stating a solution which is already documented in some technical documents?

semih_soykal
Level 3

've watched this steps. and the problem is improved.

semih_soykal
Level 3

i have symantec backup exec 2010 R3

semih_soykal
Level 3

why not try.... I've had this problem for a very long time. I have read a lot of articles. symentc could not support me. I've fixed this problem. If you have exchange 2007 CCR. active copy backup.

CraigV

Huh? We're being lost in translation here...do you want to try download and install BE 12.5 patches for BE 2012? If so, it is technically not possible. BE 2012 is 4 versions ahead...no software vendor makes generic patches that can be applied to anything. Imagine the issues then? Patches are targetted at specific versions ONLY.

If you're advising people to try something you have, great...be aware of comebacks if what you suggest they do (like trying to install a BE 12.5 on another version) doesn't work...

Rather then create a blog, or head on to the Ideas section instead.

CraigV

OK...so you're actually misleading people here...you tagged the post with BE 2012, and stated that in the heading...you want people to install a patch for BE 12.5, and you're now using BE 2010 R3???