cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symantect backup exce2012

zahi
Level 3

Hi

i have windows server on that i was install symantec backup exec 2012 7 month it was fine now it showing after backup backupd with exception ??

and license remanting 4 days only that one also i can reamove old license key

7 REPLIES 7

Jaydeep_S
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Could you please provide more information about the the exception? If possible paste the job log section showing the exception.

Have you made any recent changes to the installation.

zahi
Level 3
please check attach file I thing license getting problem how to do that ??

Jaydeep_S
Level 6

Looks like you only have the BE 2012, Library Explansion Option and VTL license installed. All the other agents and options are in an evaluation. Check your licensing documents to see if you have purchased any other licenses.

If you have, use the .slf file to reinstall the licenses. If you dont have the .slf file, call Licensing team and have them email it to you.

Colin_Weaver

Also, go through the actual setup screen to where you enter the licenses and then check the next screen after that - make sure everything on that next screen that should be checked/enabled is enabeld as this can also result in specific components ending up in evaluation mode.

zahi
Level 3

i can't remove this license how can i remove

zahi
Level 3

the expitation date july-4-2013 but it showing after 4 day only have ??

Jaydeep_S
Level 6

Do not remove the license. On the next screen see if everything has been checked. Also still if some licenses are missing, Call Licensing and have them mail you the .slf file for all the licenses again. Use that and just add the licenses.