cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your default login account could not be authenticated. the username or password may be incorrect. click OK to edit your default logon account

wallsy
Level 2

I am getting the following message when trying to resore data from an NDMP server.

'your default login account could not be  authenticated. the username or password may be incorrect. click OK to edit your default logon account'

Back-up's run fine every night,i'm just having this issue when i attempt a restore job, i have checked the usernames and passwords for the NDMP and accounts

we have a cellera ns20 connected to a Dell lt2000 tape library.

domain name removed

Anyone any ideas?

James

2 REPLIES 2

itsmeaffinity
Level 6

Hi

Can you try deleting it & recreating the account in network log on account & also can you try doing redirect restore to different volume

Please check link to see below

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH130269

Also please let me know backupexec version is that BE 2010 or BE 2010 r2 sp1

Also please go to job monitor & then open failed job log & click on expand all in job log tab & then click on save & then please attach the job log here so that I can have a look

Thank You

wallsy
Level 2

backupexec version is  12.5 rev 2213

deleting it & recreating the account in network log on , didnt work, i have deleted the tape drive, how do i now add it again, it s connected via fiber to our nas emc calerra ns20, it shows under NDMP but no longer in standalone drives, how would i add this again?

see attachment