cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request enhancements to the CloudPoint team!

ASigismondi
Level 2
Employee

Hi, CloudPoint followers!

Please use this thread to request enhancements, new features or anything you could need in CloudPoint. If what you ask is in the roadmap, we will let you know and when possible, give you estimates about delivery.

Thanks!!

CloudPoint Team

12 REPLIES 12

Jimbolainen
Level 2

We have a lot of customers with DellEMC Unity and VNX2 arrays, will there be any integration against EMC storage?

EMC Unity is targeted for CloudPoint 2.0 release.

Development Manager
Solutions for Data Insights and Orchestration (SDIO)
Veritas Technologies LLC

When is the release-date for Cloudpoint version 2.0, and what more news is in the 2.0?

Im also interested in the roadmap.

CY
Level 6
Certified

Ditto.

Also, we would like to know if support of EMC VMAX-3 and ExtremeIO snapshots are included in v2.0.

amadgulw
Level 3
Employee

Hi,

I'm answering for Storage Arrays.

With CloudPoint 1.0, we support following storage arrays:

HPE 3par

Hitachi HDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In CloudPoint 2.0, we are targetting following storage arrays.

NetApp (SolidFire and HAS)

PureStorage

EMC Unity

IBM SVC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post CloudPoint 2.0, following is tentatively there in the roadmap:

EMC VNX

Huawei OceanStor

Hope this helps!

_amit

CloudPoint 2.0 will be available soon with additional features: dashboard, user management, role based access, replication, a completely revamped UI and much more. 

We will post release updates on the forum soon and we look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Pallavi

CloudPoint PM

When do we see reports in the UI of CloudPoint, We would highly recommend this feature available as customers are looking for ease of operations.

Hi Team,

While working on Cloud point with my AWS team, we found that when we discover the Asset especially the Disks it does not show the Name tags for the disks, would it be possible to add the name tags to the Disk assets for the ease of management , I have attached a picture of AWS console  and the CloudPoint disk Assets screen. 

Without having the name Tag , it would be really difficult for a user to identify what we need to restore .

We are looking into this and will update as soon as we have it available. 

Thanks for the suggestion

I will take note of this. Thanks for the suggestion. 

AndreasChristen
Level 3
Certified

Hi there,

as Netapp Ontap Support is not yet in 2.0, any chance it will appear soon ? Need a successor to replication director's features.

And what about Full RAC support in the Oracle environment ? I think most customers have RAC in place, not just single nodes.

Thanks for letting us know.