Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login: username or password incorrect

Dirk_Ehlers
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hello Amit,

I'm not able to login with "admin / cloudpoint". I got the message "Username or password is incorrect".

best regards

Dirk Ehlers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dirk, I was able to replicate the problem you mention and I solved by cleaning my browser cache. Would you please try to clean up your web browser cache and try to login again. It sounds all what you are doing is correct and it should work. If after cleaning up the cache you don't get it to work, send me an email: alberto.sigismondi@veritas.com with your phone and we can get in a webex or call and fix it. Thanks ! Alberto

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ASigismondi
Level 2
Employee

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for trying CloudPoint. Would you share with me some details about your deployment? Where are you deploying?

Thanks !

Alberto

Dirk_Ehlers
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi Alberto,

I install CloudPoint in a lab environment with VMware WS with Ubuntu 16.04.

After installation I could successful login on web interface with the credentials "admin / cloudpoint".

The message appears that some configurations are made. After this I must login again, but now

the credentials doesn't work anymore.

thanks

Dirk

Hi Dirk, I was able to replicate the problem you mention and I solved by cleaning my browser cache. Would you please try to clean up your web browser cache and try to login again. It sounds all what you are doing is correct and it should work. If after cleaning up the cache you don't get it to work, send me an email: alberto.sigismondi@veritas.com with your phone and we can get in a webex or call and fix it. Thanks ! Alberto

Dirk_Ehlers
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi Alberto,

I have the container removed and installed again, now I can login.

thanks for your help

Dirk

Hello, @Dirk_Ehlers & @ASigismondi –

Thank you both for your ready response to this communication thread.

It is meaningful for the VOX team when the platform is able to fluidly support connecting Veritas employees to customers, to improve the experience of Veritas products and services.

Kindly – Alexandra, VOX Community Manager

Great to hear !

Let us know if you need additional help

Alberto