cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add/Delete Remote Cluster is not running via GUI + While Configuring Global Service Group Remote Cluster says wrong username and password.

jaromolson_trac
Level 1
Partner Accredited

I am trying to create a Global Service Group Remote Cluster.  I put in the hostname or IP address of the second cluster and it tells me that I have the wrong username and password.  I even see an entry in the engine_A.log on the primary node that says that the username and password is incorrect.  We have verified that the username and password are correct.  Here is a screen shot of our results:

<06355396-VCSGlobalAttempt.png>

2014/04/03 15:22:10 VCS WARNING V-16-1-50132 User admin, logging in from ::ffff:10.4.110.139 has wrong password

2014/04/03 15:23:40 VCS WARNING V-16-1-50132 User admin, logging in from ::ffff:10.4.110.139 has wrong password

Any thoughts?  We know the username and password are correct.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

Hi,

Firstly, the image file is not attached so can't see what was there in png file.

Are you able to login to second site locally with the same user name & password ? it is highly unlikely for VCS to report wrong password even if it is correct.

Did you recently change the password on the site where you have problems ? If yes, were the changes saved to main.cf (haconf -dump ) ?

Do you have same password for primary & secondary site ? Is the username/password working for primary site ?

G