cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR setup - server shutdow didnt works in solaris with Veritas 5.1 also

Sridhar_sri
Level 5
Hi All,
                    We are facing the same problem (that we have already raised - DR setup not functioning properly when primary server got shutdown) earlier in this forum with Veritas 5.1 solution  also. is this issue not yet solved still ?

Link: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/dr-setup-not-functioning-properly-when-primary-server-got-shutdown-0

Thanks,
Sri

5 REPLIES 5

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

Hi Sridhar,

5.1 release notes doesn't talk about that etrack... would be great if a Symantec employee would answer this as they would know if this issue has been fixed in some version..

Gaurav

Anoop_Kumar1
Level 5

I checked your old forum post. These are incorrect messages displayed, however no fix is found for above messages.

I will advise you to open a formal case with Symantec Support. Symantec TSE will work with backline and engineerring to address this and get a solution.

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

I have escalated this post to support..... lets see if there is any response on this..

Gaurav

Sridhar_sri
Level 5

Thanks Gaurav Anoop. it would be great if this issue is solved atleast in the upcoming release or any patches has been provided in between.

Thanks,
Sri

Kimberley
Level 6
Partner
Hi @Sridhar_sri,

Support has looked at this thread and requested that you open a case directly with them, if needed, to ensure that all necessary data is collected, etc. Our internal escalation through Connect is more of an informal process to identify posts that haven't been answered that Tech Support may have additional insight to share with the community.  So, if you would mind opening a case for this, much  appreciated.

Best,
Kimberley
Community Manager