cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive cluster membership, manual intervention may be needed for seeding

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited
I am using Win2003 Server R2 and SFHA5.0 and using a 2node cluster..... i am facing the below message in the event viewer
"Did not receive cluster membership, manual intervention may be needed for seeding" ....When i saw the HAD service in the services under Administrative Tools i saw the HAD service under paused state and i tried to restart/resume the HAD service but its not being started........I tried to resume the service but faced the below error. i uploaded the snapshot for your help

i tried to use the lltstat -n and saw the below message

LLT node information:
    Node           State     Links
   * 0 NODE-1            OPEN    2
     1 NODE-2            OPEN    2

i also tried to use the below command and got the below result
gabconfig -a

GAB Port Memberships
===============================================================
Port a gen   7ce402 membership 01
Port h gen   7ce406 membership 01

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009-10-19_140318.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zahid_Haseeb
3 REPLIES 3

Zahid_Haseeb

Licensing issue

sam321
Level 4

you need to do manual seeding

gabconfig -c -n <no of nodes currently in cluster>

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Zahid - are you saying that your problem was caused by expired or incorrect license key?