cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in HAD

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited
i saw question marks at my Mount V and after few minutes the question marks got cleared. i have noticed few errors in the event viewers. may any guy let me know why is this happening?

Type: Error       Event ID:13069       SOurce HAD

Description
The description for Event ID ( 13069 ) in Source ( Had ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Remaining_Tables-MountV.

Type: Error       Event ID:13069       SOurce AgentFramework

Description
The description for Event ID ( 13069 ) in Source ( AgentFramework ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Remaining_Tables-MountV.

Thanks
Zahid Haseeb

1 REPLY 1

Eric_Hennessey1
Level 5
Employee Certified
A question mark usually indicates that the agent for a resource (a MountV resource in this case) is unable to determine the state of the resource.  If it later cleared, this indicates that a subsequent probe successfully determined the state.  This might happen if the volume was in the process of being mounted/unmounted at the time of the probe, so its state was indeterminate.

If this happens regularly, you should probably open up a support case.