cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Number of Nodes in VCS 4.0

Rajesh
Level 2
Hello
The out put from the command "lltstat -nvv" does show all the nodes from 0 to 31. However there are only two nodes in the Cluster, where I executed this command.

There seems to be a way, by which you can get rid of the not used nodes from the out put of lltstat -nvv.

What should I do, so that when I run " lltstat -nvv" I only see two nodes as there are only two nodes in this Cluster. Can you please let me know, how can I achieve this.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards, Rajesh
THUS PLC.
U.K.
4 REPLIES 4

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Hellow.
I know lltstat has no option to display only nodes configured in cluster.
I achieve it by head, or sed with pipe.

Pascal_Grostabu
Not applicable
There is no workaround. You could simple use -n instead and only get info relative to the nodes you are interested in but you won't have the verbose information (just how many links are up, which might be enough). Else you will have to use head, sed, cut, ... as someone else said.

andrew_stafford
Not applicable
what about using the "lltconfig -a list" command. It only shows the defined links in the config.

Regards
Andrew

Mahesh_Gurugunt
Level 3
Rajesh,

By default the command lltstat -nvv does list 0-31 nodes, if you have only 2 nodes in the cluster and you would like to see listing for these 2 nodes only for lltstat -nvv , then include the following statement in /etc/llttab

exclude 2-31

at the end of the file.

Please note, if down the line you wish to add another node, this exclude statement in llttab should be modified as necessary.

Mahesh