Did you mean: 

V-52410-49479-116

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Environment

OS = 2008R2

SQL = 2008R2

SFHA/DR = 6.0.1

Primary Side HA working fine(tested switch over locally)

Query

I am facing the following problem while running the DR wizard. I re-run the primary side cluster wizard as well as service group created but the problem still exist. See the below snap for reference.

- I also ran the VVR Security Service Configuration Wizard with hostnames(If I add IPs while said VVR security wizard the access is denied message appearing on one local HA cluster node )

111_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zahid_Haseeb

Thanks Wally. I left the wizard and manually created the rest environment. Still dont know why the wizard is failing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi Zahid,

At a command prompt run: whoami

You should get something like this

C:\Users\administrator.DOMAIN>whoami
   DOMAIN\administrator

If you get a response that is missing the domain part of the domain\user, then you are logged in as a local user and not a domain user.  Log out and try again with a domain user account.

If things seem to report OK with the correct domain\user information, then it might be one of the following.

1. The user profile path is sometimes used during these operations.  Are you using Roaming profiles?  If so, Roaming user profiles can be setup to be deleted when the user is logged off. Try logging on to all the servers involved with the same account at the same time and rerun the wizard.

2. Computer account is having problems with the domain.  Try moving the computers to a workgroup and then rejoin them to the domain.  After this try running the wizard again.

Thank you,

Wally

Zahid_Haseeb

- whoami shows domain\administrator

- Re-join the domain also

No success

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi Zahid,

Can you please open a support case so that we (Symantec Support) can take a look at this via webex and gather some logs to help us with this one?

Thank you,

Wally

Zahid_Haseeb

Thanks Wally. I left the wizard and manually created the rest environment. Still dont know why the wizard is failing.

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi Zahid,

That sounds good.  I also manually configure when the wizards are giving me problems that I can't get around.  I'm glad to hear that you have it configured now.  Please let us know if you have any more problems.

Thank you,

Wally