cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VCS WARNING V-16-1-11030 HAD not ready to receive this command. Message was: 0xa

Synbo
Not applicable

Hi All,

I find this error message when I tried to stop the VCS service and restart,after I keyin the hastart command ,there is no error and I can see the "had" process while I excute "ps -ef",but the "hastatus " show the error message as below and I cann't connect to the node in the "hagui".

VCS WARNING V-16-1-11030 HAD not ready to receive this command. Message was: 0xa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Have a look at the engine log (/var/VRTSvcs/log/engine_A.log) to see if there are any messages when you ran hastart.  You could also try unloading gab and llt and reloading (need to stop VCS first):

gabconfig -U
lltconfig -U

lltconfig -c
. /etc/gabtab

Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Have a look at the engine log (/var/VRTSvcs/log/engine_A.log) to see if there are any messages when you ran hastart.  You could also try unloading gab and llt and reloading (need to stop VCS first):

gabconfig -U
lltconfig -U

lltconfig -c
. /etc/gabtab

Mike

DMadhavan
Level 3
What's the hastatus says, had will accept commands from local_build or remote_build state onwards but not in cuRrent_discover_wait state. If you are sure about the integrity of main.cf , do hastop with -force option and start had on nodes. Also pls give the output of /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/hacf -verify /etc/VRTSvcs/conf/config from all nodes.