Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Server One Simulator

Shlomo_Nisgav
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Hi
I am looking for the latest version and installation document of Veritas Server One simulator
Do anyone know where I can get it on PartnerNet?
I install Version 2 and was blocked by security  firewall when I start it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_Stephens1
Level 2
Employee
Shlomo,

If you already have version 2, and are having issues with a firewall preventing you from starting up the program, you need to disable the firewall or allow the program to bypass it to run.
     If you need the latest version, please contact me.  I'd be happy to get you the latest version.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_Stephens1
Level 2
Employee
Shlomo,

If you already have version 2, and are having issues with a firewall preventing you from starting up the program, you need to disable the firewall or allow the program to bypass it to run.
     If you need the latest version, please contact me.  I'd be happy to get you the latest version.

TAPC
Level 3
Partner Accredited
Is ther a Cluster Server One V5.0 simulator taht I can download from Partnernet?

Tom_Stephens1
Level 2
Employee
I don't believe it is on PartnerNet, however, you can email me (tom_Stephens@symantec.com) and I'd be happy to get you a copy.

Tom_Stephens1
Level 2
Employee
Just a update on this...  The VCS One 5.0 simulator is now available on PartnerNet under the interactive Demos Tab.