cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to run one command after service group came online.

Velmathan
Level 4

I have copied postonline script from /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/trigger/ directory and added the commands in the section (put your code). hatrigger is initaited by vcs but it is failed to execute the script.

hatrigger:Failed to execute /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/triggers/postonline w1es6008 mdmsg

Please guid me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Run postonline from the command line to see if you get an error message - you need to pass arguments as specified in trigger script which are system and service group which I guess is "w1es6008 mdmsg" in your case so just run "/opt/VRTSvcs/bin/triggers/postonline w1es6008 mdmsg"

If you don't get any errors, then add lines of code at intervals to print out a messgae to the screen so you can work out where your code is going wrong.

Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Run postonline from the command line to see if you get an error message - you need to pass arguments as specified in trigger script which are system and service group which I guess is "w1es6008 mdmsg" in your case so just run "/opt/VRTSvcs/bin/triggers/postonline w1es6008 mdmsg"

If you don't get any errors, then add lines of code at intervals to print out a messgae to the screen so you can work out where your code is going wrong.

Mike

Velmathan
Level 4

Hi Mike,

Thanks, I have mistakently un commented the line in postonline script.. Now I can able to execute it...

Vel