Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webspher application sever monitoring

mokkan
Level 6
Certified

Hello,

I have setup websphhere using Applicaiton agent on ApplicaitonHA and it is working fine. Once I se it up on 2 node cluster, once the critical resource is fualted is it not failing over. Do I need to use WebSphere as an agent? Or Application agent has capability to detect fault error for websphere application?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

There is a websphere agent for ApplicationHA so if this matches what you are using, then preferably you should use this, but you can use the Application agent.  Test to see if you can start on the failover node manually as if it will not start manually then you need to trouble shoot the app as it will not start in VCS if it will not start manually.

Mike

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

There is a websphere agent for ApplicationHA so if this matches what you are using, then preferably you should use this, but you can use the Application agent.  Test to see if you can start on the failover node manually as if it will not start manually then you need to trouble shoot the app as it will not start in VCS if it will not start manually.

Mike